Address

Elder Justin Corey Lee
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Apartado 40054
1500 Lisbon
Portugal

Monday, August 25, 2014

The Atonement is real, but so is Satan.  You can be repented of your sins even if they are “red as scarlet, they can be white as snow”  (Isaiah 1:18).  And the Lord God “will remember their sins no more”  (Jeremiah 31:34).  But Satan will bring them back to your remembrance all of the time. This ! Does Not ! mean you haven’t truly repented. 

Elder Bednar said, “Please remember, the Lord requires you to be clean but not perfect.”  The Holy Ghost operating again in your life is the surest indicator of forgiveness by the Lord because “the spirit of the Lord doth not dwell in unholy temples.”  Once again you feel the spirit in your life, you will know you have truly repented.

I love the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  It is my life.  Without it, I wouldn’t be here right now and I would not be a Justin Lee.  I am very grateful for the Atonement.  It is the most important event that has happened on this earth.


I love Him, and I Love you.  May God be with you wherever you are in life.  He can and will help you, but you have to make the first move.  In the sacred name of my Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment