Address

Elder Justin Corey Lee
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Apartado 40054
1500 Lisbon
Portugal

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Email from Justin on August 25, 2014

The flights here were crazy. The shortest one we had was to Dallas. Not bad. But the over night one to London was ruthless. As I expected, I slept about 4 hours, which actually was great because jet leg wasn't too bad. In Dallas, we met the missionaries returning home from Portugal. One of them knew my companion Elder De Oliveira. He lived in Brazil when he was younger, then has lived here in Portugal for the past 11 years. So he doesn´t know English very well, but he knows a lot. I can talk in English and he will understand me, but it´s hard for me to understand what he says. He doesn`t have vocal cords, so everything is like a whisper. But my understanding is getting better. 

I am serving in Setùbal. Its a great place, every where pretty much has a lot of hills. I can´t walk very far that's flat like at home (ha), but I´m surviving. 


No comments:

Post a Comment