Address

Elder Justin Corey Lee
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Apartado 40054
1500 Lisbon
Portugal

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I was transferred to Beja. I was in the farthest north area in the mission and now I am near the very bottom. I only traveled for 8 hours on the bus. Man it was long. My new companion is Elder Darington from Arizona. I will be finishing his training here this transfer. I am also in a four elder house again with Elder Jones, who is being trained for the last 6 weeks as well and with Elder Hansen, who was in the MTC with me. So we have two elders that have 2 transfers and 2 elders with 6 transfers. It's going to be a blast. We will see how it goes. Well I don't have a lot of time today, so I will write more next week.

Thank you. Love You All. Have a great week.

Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment