Address

Elder Justin Corey Lee
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Apartado 40054
1500 Lisbon
Portugal

Friday, February 13, 2015

Well I haven't personally written on this for a while. But I will write a little agora.

I am in the same place, Viana do Costelo, the coldest area and the farthest north area in the mission, and probably the largest area as well. I am now training Elder Michelsen from California and I am only in my 5th transfer. I don't know why I was picked. But I do know that the Lord provides a way for everything. I know I was assigned to this position for a reason. I just don't know why. :) Our area here has a lot of recent converts and less-actives. Our teaching pool is really small. If any of you have any ideas on how to find new investigators, please let me know. :)

The Gift of Tongues is real. It's only been 6 months and I can speak a new language fairly fluently. We have a goal with Elder Michelsen that he will be fluent by the end of this transfer. It's going to be awesome. 

I don't really like doing these mass emails because I never really know what to say and I don't have enough time to say everything. 

I hope you all know that I love each and every one of you.  You are a special child of Heavenly Father, and if he can love you, why can't I. :)  You all have played a special part in my short life and you all are helping me on my mission. 

Eu agradeço por tudo. vocês são incríveis. Eu amo cada um de vos, com todo o meu coração. desejo que eu pudesse expressar meus sentimentos a vos. Mas, é difícil. guardeis todos os mandamentos e vocês vão prosperar em tudo fizerdes.

Com muito amor,

Translated, the above says,  "I thank you for everything. you are amazing. I love each of you, with all my heart. wish I could express my feelings to you. But it's hard.  May you keep all the commandments and you will prosper in everything you do.

"Much love,"

Elder Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment