Address

Elder Justin Corey Lee
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Apartado 40054
1500 Lisbon
Portugal

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My friends and other friends. I love each and every one of you. I have thought about YOU once already. Trust me. I have. :) Today I want to tell you something that is the most important, the funnest thing I can do here on the mission and I wish I had more time to do it. That is Study The Scriptures!!!

We have one hour to study every day. And that 1 hour is not enough. I don't care if you say you don't have time. Gee, I KNOW you can make time. It doesn't have to be an hour, but please try for at least 20 minutes, and I promise you, if you are studying with your whole mind, 20 minutes won't be enough. I promise with all my heart it will bless your day, your life, your families lives and your friends lives if you can do only that for 20 minutes. It doesn't exactly have to be scriptures either, actually scriptures are my favorite. But Jesus the Christ. If you haven't read that book, please do it sometime soon. Do it for me. I have gotten 45 pages into it, and I don't have time to read any more. At least for a couple months. :) If you don't know, that book was written in the temple by James Talmage. It is practically scripture. I know that it is true and if it was written in the House of the Lord, I bet Jesus the Christ was the real author of that book. It was written in His House. 

I challenge you to pick a topic: the Atonement, Charity, Brotherly Kindness, Chacter of Christ, anything, and study that for a week or a month then move to another topic that interests you. You won't learn anything if it's not something you love, so have fun with it and it will cause miracles to happen in your life. :)

I ask you to do this because I love you. I hope you know that. I would do anything for any of you. As long as it makes you happy. :) 

Happiness is a choice. Choose to be happy every day. Wear that lovely smile everywhere. You made a covenant with our Heavenly Father when you were baptized to be a representative of Jesus Christ. So, I ask you to be a window. A window that people can look through you and See your Savior Jesus Christ. 

Well now that I feel like I'm giving a lecture. Sorry... But It is true.


De Novo, Eu amo vocês. Guardam Jesus Cristo em tuas vidas. Sempre lembrá-Lo. E vâo ser abençoado. Em nome de Jesus Cristo. Amém

No comments:

Post a Comment